Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday - Monte Carlo

I am now up to date on posts!!!


Today we are in Monte Carlo. We woke up to the most amazing view out of our window. Our breakfast was delivered shortly thereafter. Mom is feeling a little under the weather today, so I am not sure she will get off of the ship. I did get up and out to find out that we are actually docked in Monte Carlo and do not need a tender to get into town. I went out and about in the city. I have discovered that I am much more comfortable in cities where they speak French – even a little gets you a long way. I wandered around the city, saw the Prince’s palace, and managed to find a small café with Wifi. I have been here for over an hour uploading pictures and video from the past 3 or 4 days. Please do look below and there is more than just text. I have also posted from yesterday. There weren’t too many pictures taken since we sunbathed and slept most of the day! I guess I will head back to the ship in a bit. Unfortunately it is too early to try and talk to anyone at home. Hello to all of our friends and family and a special hello to Dad and Hunter - we miss you both!!!

Tomorrow we are in Livoro (Florence and Pisa).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss you too SL - but L and her French seem to be getting along well. Take care and have a great time! We'll see you again soon. L,H