Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morning




Last night we slept with the door to the veranda open. It was so nice to hear the waves in the wake of the ship. We lost an hour overnight, so it was a little hard for me to get up this morning. However, mom was already up and showered by the time I woke up. At 9 am sharp our breakfast was delivered by Nicholas. He set a beautiful table, including a white starched table cloth. We are just relaxing in our robes watching the ocean go by. It is just wonderful. I have discovered that I need to go and register for internet, so that is why there has been a delay on posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look like you are having so much fun. I am sure you are making an impression on all you meet. Have a great time! BTW I love your hair.

Miss you already
K

Unknown said...

L and her mom look like they are having a good time on the boat. Travel safely. MYSL.

Anonymous said...

David, Dad had to tell us how to view Sunday's Blog videos. This is a great way to share your adventure.

Jam