Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Saturday - Skagway

Seeing as it’s been a few days since I blogged, I need to play catch up on what we’ve been up to. I was able to post a few pictures from our trip up the Yukon Railway on Saturday. I will post a few more here.

We came back and enjoyed that wonderful tea that Joaqui set out for us. We then had an announcement that the captain was sick and had to leave the ship. Fabrizio, whom we’d had dinner with a few nights before was in command. We opted for the main dining room for dinner where we had the most wonderful Chateaubriand for dinner. I cannot even describe how wonderful it was, but I do think it was the best meal yet. We went up to the Lounge for the evening’s entertainment which featured David, the cruise director. He did a number of pieces from Broadway. We adjourned to our usual spot in the Panorama Lounge where we concluded the day with an after dinner drink. At about 1:30 am, we called it a night.

No comments: